With so many purse organizer inserts available in the market today, how do you choose the perfect purse insert for your favorite handbag? Selecting the ideal purse organizer insert for your handbags can be confusing and time-consuming, with so many brands to choose from. So here are our quick tips to help you choose the best purse organizer insert for your purse collection.
What is a Purse Organizer Insert?
A purse organizer insert is a "bag within a bag" that protects your handbags and allows you to quickly transfer your belongings from one purse to another. Purse or handbag organizers are a great way to keep everything in its place and protect the lining from wear and tear.
Bags often have small pockets inside that are used for storing lipsticks and other items. Unfortunately, some of these items can leave stains that are difficult to remove. So to protect the lining of your bag from stain and dirt and to keep your handbags organized, use a purse organizer insert.
Why You Need To Use a Purse Organizer Insert
You may wonder why you need to invest in a purse organizer when you already have a bag. Here are a few reasons why you need a purse organizer insert.
- Your bag could eventually lose shape, and purse organizers will help prevent that from happening.
- Purse organizers help you stay organized, thus boosting your moods.
- It lets you maximize space since it accommodates all the small shapeless items that might eat up space in your bag.
- Purse organizer inserts help you save time by helping locate and retrieve everything from your bag fast.
- It lengthens your bags' lives by keeping the interior safe from dirt, harmful substances, and objects.
- It helps eliminate chaos in your bag by ensuring that everything is placed strategically and securely inside it.
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Purse Organizer Insert
Before buying a purse organizer insert for your handbag, you need to consider the following factors first. So you will not end up purchasing the wrong purse organizer insert.
1. Which Handbag Do You Plan to Use?
If you have several handbags, first, decide which bag you plan to use the purse organizer insert for. Each purse organizer brand has its unique styles and sizes, and most of these recommended sizes fit popular designer brands like Louis Vuitton, Coach, or Longchamp.
2. What is the Structure of Your Handbag?
Are your handbag structures or saggy at the bottom? If you have a saggy bottom handbag, you may want to look for a more structured purse organizer insert to add shape and form. If you have a well-structured handbag, you may consider looking for a purse organizer insert that is less structured so that it will fit your handbag nicely.
3. What is the Size of Your Handbag?
The rule of thumb when it comes to choosing purse organizer inserts is; always make sure the bag organizer is smaller than the interior of your handbag. Measure the interior of your handbag (length, width, and depth) and compare them against the size of the purse organizer you are looking at.
Some purse organizers are customized to fit a specific model or brand, so you can check the product’s description to make sure they will fit your handbag. But for those purse organizer inserts that are not customized, make sure to choose a smaller or close to your handbag’s dimensions.
How many pockets do you need? Purse organizer inserts come with internal and external pockets. So, depending on what you need, choose one that will fit your daily needs. A purse organizer inserts with lots of pockets does not necessarily mean that they are better than those with fewer pockets. It will be based on your preference and needs.
5. Other Factors to Consider
- Material: What material is the purse organizer made of? Some are made of nylon, felt, or polyester.
- Weight: How heavy is the purse organizer insert? Will it add too much weight to your handbag when in use?
- Cost: How much does it cost? Are you looking for a high-quality organizer, or do you want to settle for a cheaper alternative? If you're price sensitive, compare the prices and the quality of the products. Handmade brands are more pricey than mass-market brands.
Once you’ve chosen your purse organizer insert, it’s essential to arrange your things strategically to get the most out of them. One purse organization tip is to be consistent in where you store things within your purse organizer. Like always, keep your keys in the same pocket at all times; they’ll be a lot easier to locate. With time, you’ll be able to locate your things without actually looking inside.