Choosing the perfect purse organizer insert for your designer handbags can sometimes be tricky and confusing, with many available brands and styles to choose from. Each brand has its own unique styles and sizes, and most of these provide recommended sizes for popular designer handbags like Louis Vuitton, Hermes, or Longchamp.
But what if you have a unique and not-so-popular handbag? How do you choose the right purse organizer insert for your favorite bag? To help you make the right choice, we provided these guides on selecting the best purse organizer insert for your handbag.
What is a Purse Organizer Insert?
A purse organizer insert is a "bag within a bag" that protects your handbag and allows you to transfer your belongings from one bag to another quickly. It is a great way to keep everything in its place and protect the lining from spills and wear and tear.
Bags often have small pockets inside that are used for storing lipsticks and other items. Unfortunately, some of these items can leave difficult to remove stains. So to protect the lining of your bag from stains and dirt, use a purse organizer.
Why Use a Purse Organizer Insert?
You may wonder why you need to invest in a purse organizer when you already have a bag. Here are a few reasons why you need a purse organizer insert.
- Your bag could eventually lose shape, and purse organizers will help prevent that from happening.
- Purse organizers help you stay organized, thus boosting your moods.
- It enables you to maximize space since it accommodates all the small shapeless items that might eat up space in your bag.
- Purse organizer inserts help you save time by helping locate and retrieve everything from your bag fast.
- It lengthens your bags' lives by keeping the interior safe from dirt, harmful substances, and objects.
- It helps eliminate chaos inside your bag by ensuring that everything is placed strategically and securely.
Factors to Consider in Choosing the Best Purse Organizer
1. Consider the Size of Your Handbag
The basic rule in choosing a bag organizer insert is that the bag organizer insert should not be bigger than your handbag's interior. This ensures that the purse organizer will fit comfortably inside your handbag.
So before buying a handbag organizer insert, take the interior dimensions of your handbag and then measure its length, width, and depth, and match these with the size of the purse organizer you are planning to buy. Then select a bag organizer insert that is at least one inch smaller than the dimension of your handbag.
2. Check the Structure of Your Handbag
What is the structure of your handbag? Is it saggy or structured at the bottom? If your bag has a saggy bottom, look for a purse organizer insert that is more structured because this will help add shape and form to your handbag. On the other hand, if you have a well-structured handbag, look for a handbag organizer that is less structured so that it will fit your bag perfectly.
3. Material and Weight
How heavy is the bag or the purse organizer insert? The weight of the bag organizer insert depends on the material used - a sturdy material with a structured weight more than one without structure.
Purse organizer inserts are usually made of nylon or felt, and each has its good and bad points.
- Felt: Felt insert is soft and easy to dye so that you can choose a wide variety of colors, and it'll match the inside of your bag without being obvious. Felt insert usually has more constructed walls and offers more shape than nylons.
- Nylon: Nylon is a light material. Purse organizers made from nylon provide an excellent sturdy shape but are not available in many colors, which is something you need to think about if you want your bag organizer to match the inside of your bag.
4. Compartments and Pockets
You're getting this purse organizer insert to organize your bag. So think about what you always carry in your bag. How many pockets do you need?
Purse organizers usually come with multiple internal and external compartments and pockets. Some of these compartments come with a zipper pocket for privacy and security.
More pockets in the purse organizer do not mean they are better than those with fewer pockets. Depending on what you need, choose a purse organizer insert that fits your preference and daily needs.
This refers to the type of bag you're dealing with. Meaning you need to consider the design of the purse organizer insert you want to buy with the design of your handbag. Are you using a clutch, hobo, satchel, or tote bag? The design also has to do with the pattern and color of the tote organizer. When choosing one, you'll want one that works well with the color palette of your bag's exterior and interior.
How much does a purse organizer insert cost? Are you looking for a high-quality organizer or want to settle for a cheaper alternative? If you're price sensitive, compare the products' prices and quality. Handmade brands are more pricey than mass-market brands.
Purse Bling Purse Organizer Inserts For Your Favorite Handbag
Below is the list of designer handbags and their purse organizer insert.Purse Organizer for Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote Bags
Purse Organizer for Louis Vuitton Speedy Handbags
Purse Organizer for Louis Vuitton Graceful Bag
Purse Organizer for Louis Vuitton OnTheGo
Purse Organizer for Louis Vuitton Belmont
Purse Organizer for Coach Handbags
Purse Organizer for Longchamp Le Pliage Bags
Purse Organizer For Gucci Bags
Purse Organizer for Longchamp Handbags
Purse Organizer for Burberry Tote Bags
Purse Organizer for Fendi Bags
Purse Organizer for Michael Kors Tote Bags
Purse Organizer for Valentino Garavani Tote Bags
Once you have selected your purse organizer, it’s essential that you strategically arrange your things to get the most out of it. Here are some bag organization tips for you to get the most out of your purse organizer insert.
Purse Organization Tips
1. Be consistent in where you store things within your purse organizer. Always keep your stuff in the same compartment so it'll be easier to locate when you need them. After a while, you'll be able to get your things from your bag without looking inside.
2. Divide your purse organizer insert into sections, depending on their functions and frequency of use. Like keeping your frequently used items on the front side and putting things you don't need to use often on the backside of your purse organizer. Reserve the zippered compartments for your valuables and makeup. So that if your lipstick comes undone, the damage will be limited to one area.
3. Do weekly maintenance to clean and rearrange your purse organizer.
We hope that by giving you these guides on choosing the best purse organizer insert for your handbag, you now feel confident in choosing one. Our shop has lots of purse organizer inserts you could choose from. If you're still finding it difficult to make a final choice, consult us, and we'll help you find the best product for you.