Choosing the perfect purse organizer insert for your designer handbags can sometimes be tricky and confusing with so many available brands and styles to choose from. Each brand has its unique styles and sizes, and most of these provide recommended sizes for popular designer handbags like Louis Vuitton, Hermes, or Longchamp.
So what if you have unique and not so popular handbags? How do you choose the right purse organizer insert? To help you make the right choice, we provided you with the following guide to help you choose the best purse organizer insertfor your handbag.
You may wonder why you need to invest in a purse organizer when you already have a bag. Here are a few reasons why you need a purse organizer insert.
- Your bag could eventually lose shape, and purse organizers will help prevent that from happening.
- Purse organizers help you stay organized, thus boosting your moods.
- It enables you to maximize space since it accommodates all the small shapeless items that might eat up space in your bag.
- Purse organizer inserts help you save time by helping locate and retrieve everything from your bag fast.
- It lengthens your bags' lives by keeping the interior safe from dirt, harmful substances, and objects.
- It helps eliminate chaos in your bag by ensuring that everything is placed strategically and securely inside your bag.
Size of Your Handbag
The most important thing to know in choosing purse organizer inserts is that it shouldn't be bigger than your bag's interior. Take the interior dimensions of your handbag and measure its length, width, and depth and match these with the size of the purse organizer you are planning to buy. Make sure that you choose a smaller or close to your handbags’ interior dimensions.
The basic rule of thumb in choosing bag organizers is that the bag organizer insert should not be bigger than your handbag's interior.This is to ensure that the purse organizer will fit comfortably inside your handbag.
Structure Of Your Handbag
What is the structure of your handbag? Is it saggy or structured at the bottom? If your handbag has a saggy bottom, look for a purse organizer insert that is more structured because this will help add shape and form to your handbag. If you have a well-structured handbag, look for one that is less structured so that it will fit your bag perfectly.
Material And Weight
How heavy is the bag or the purse organizer insert? The weight of the purse organizer depends on the material used - sturdy materials with structure weights more than one without structure.
Purse organizer inserts are usually made of nylon or felt, and each has its own good and bad points.
- Felt: Felt is soft and easy to dye, so you get to choose a wide variety of colors, and it’ll match the inside of your bag without being obvious. Felts usually have more constructed walls and offer more shape than nylons.
- Nylon: Nylon is a light material. Purse organizers made from nylon offer a good sturdy shape but are not available in many colors. Which is something you need to think about if you want your bag organizer to match the inside of your bag.
Compartments and Pockets
How many pockets do you need? You’re getting this purse organizer insert to organize your bag. So think about what you always carry in your bag.
Purse organizers usually come with multiple internal and external compartments and pockets. Some of these compartments come with zipper closure. More pockets do not mean that they are better than those with fewer pockets. Depending on what you need, choose a purse organizer insert that fits your preference and daily needs.
This refers to the type of bag you're dealing with. Meaning you need to consider the design of the purse organizer insert you want to buy with the design of your handbag. Are you using a clutch, hobo, satchel, or tote bag? The design also has to do with the pattern and color of the purse organizer. When choosing one, you’ll want one that works well with the color palette of your bag’s exterior and interior.
How much does a purse organizer insert costs? Are you looking for a high-quality organizer, or do you want to settle for a cheaper alternative? If you're price sensitive, compare the prices and the quality of the products. Handmade brands are more pricey than mass-market brands.
We hope that by giving you these guides on choosing the best purse organizer insert for your handbag, you now feel confident in choosing one. Once you have selected your purse organizer, it’s important that you strategically arrange your things to get the most out of it.Here are some bag organization tips for you to get the most out of your purse organizer insert.
Purse Organization Tips:
- Be consistent on where you store things within your purse organizer. Meaning, always keep your stuff in the same compartment so that they’ll be easier to locate when you need them. After a while, you’ll be able to get your things from your bag without actually looking inside.
- Divide your purse organizer insert into sections, depending on their functions and frequency of use. Like keeping your frequently used items on the front side and put items you don’t need to use often on the backside of your purse organizer. Reserve the zippered compartments for your valuables and makeup. So that if your lipstick comes undone, the damage will be limited to one area.
- Do a weekly maintenance to clean and rearrange your purse organizer.
With all the information given above, we hope you found something worth your while! Our shop has lots of purse organizer inserts that you could choose from. If you’re still finding it difficult to make a final choice, consult us and we’ll help you find the best product for you. If you want to be notified each time we publish a new post, please subscribe.