Women love handbags. Some women love to collect different designs of bags to match their outfits. Some even spend a fortune to buy an expensive designer handbag and to maintain their worth and beauty. They must be treated with utmost care.
Imagine placing your favorite designer bag on the floor, tables, and chairs while out with friends or family in restaurants or bars. These places are breeding grounds for various forms of germs and bacteria. Well, you don’t have to worry about these things. Several products are available today that project and help your handbag maintain its beauty and value. One product that helps protect your prized bag from germs and dirt is a purse hook.
What is a Purse Hook?
If you haven’t heard about purse hooks before, you may wonder, “What is a purse hook, and what is it for?” Also called a handbag hook or handbag hanger, a purse hook is a hook meant to secure your purse or handbag to a table, sink, or armrest.
These fashion purse accessories allow women to hang their bags just about anywhere as long as a flat surface holds the hook in place.
Purse hooks are usually steel and decorated with lavish designs and embellishments for added elegance. The basic purse hook is a hanger with a circular rubber pad attached to clasp the hook against a flat surface. A good purse hook can carry a bag as heavy as 10-12 lbs.
Benefits of Purse Hook
Below are some great benefits of purse hooks.
- Easy to Carry: Purse hooks are flexible and handy little things that are easy to carry around. You can even use it as a handbag accessory or bracelet jewelry.
- Safe Place for Your Handbags: Purse hooks keep your valuable possessions in a safe, clean, and sound place. With purse hooks, you will not have to put your handbag on the floor, lap, or extra chair to keep it safe from thieves. Plus, keeping your bag in your lap can cause your clothes to crease or crumple up and make you look unsightly. Thus, having a purse hook will eliminate these problems.
- Great Storage: You can also use purse hooks to store your bag. Purse hooks give more space in your closet. With purse hooks, you can arrange your bags in a room while providing more space for your other things.
- Holds Weight: Purse hooks can handle a weight of up to 30 pounds. Meaning if you are traveling or up for a night out, you can put extra objects in your handbag.
- Saves Space: Sometimes, your handbag can take up ample space on your table and create unnecessary clutter; with purse hooks, you can easily hang your bag instead. Hanging your bag will give you more space for work and a less cluttered table.
- Keep your handbag clean: Having a purse hook can help reduce the collection of germs on the bottom of your handbag. I keep your bag off the floor and other places that might be unsanitary.
- Fashionable: Purse hooks are so trendy and stylish. Some purse hooks are designed like jewelry that is fashionable on all occasions.
Types of Purse Hooks
There are several types of purse hooks that you can use for handbags of different styles and sizes.
The L Style with Circular Pad Purse Hook
This multi-used purse hook can be used anywhere and on any surface.
Circular Type Purse Hook
The Circular Type Purse Hooks are usually collapsible purse hooks that are strong and handy. Simply unwind the hook part, extend the decorative part away from the hook as far as possible, and put the straps of your purse on the hook to keep your handbag clean and secure.
A Bracelet Type Purse Hooks
The Bracelet Type Purse Hooks not only functions as a purse hook but also functions as a bangle bracelet.
A Twisting Ring Type Purse Hooks
To use a Twisting Ring Type Purse Hooks, clip it around your purse strap, open one end, and hang it from the tables. These purse hooks are great for protecting your bag from germs and dirt.
An S-shaped Purse Hook
The S-shaped Purse Hooks are so versatile, they can be used in almost everything.
Here at PurseBling.com, we have a selection of beautifully designed, high-quality purse hooks that are perfect for your favorite handbags. Our timeless and functional purse hooks protect your bags from germs and dirt and can also be used as a bracelet and purse accessory. They are so easy to use. Clip it around your purse strap and if you want to use it, open one end and hang it from tables.